- Create, develop and manage content for organizations web presence
- Coordinate web projects across departments
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties
- Working with a cross-departmental team, maintain and develop the master content
- Copy edit and proofread all web content
- Update with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, lists, and events
- Assure web-based information is archived for future needs and reference
- Track and report on all site metrics
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors
- A natural flair for writing engaging and accurate highly-descriptive articles on women life style, kids, health, makeup and beauty is a must.
- Create high-authority and excellent content on similar lines popular sites such as Parenting, She Knows, Glamour, Live Strong, Huffington Post, Bodybuilding, Yahoo and the likes.
- We are looking for a creative go-getter who isn't afraid to promote our clients' and their services to get people talking about it and linking to it.
Desired Profile :
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within across-departmental team
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, or a related field
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
From reputed colleges (St. Francis/Villa Marie/Stanley etc) can also be considered if they possess good writing skills. If fresher - he/she should be a graduate / post graduate with English literature, Mass Communication, Journalism with a good command over the English language.
UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area :
Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category :