Job Description :
- Compose sensible, readable, informative articles with proper spelling, grammar, sentence construction.
- Edit, revise and proofread, new and existing articles to ensure accuracy of information, spelling and grammar.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to generate ideas.
- Choose the right news item for rewriting.
- Ability to guide and write news articles by seeing TV.
- Write catchy and punching titles.
- Write articles by seeing videos.
- Give clear, concise direction to posting team.
Desired Profile :
- Ability to quickly write and develop creative, persuasive, copy writing of topics chosen referring to already available material across web.
- Excellent written English along with grammatically correct sentence formation skills are mandatory.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Internet savvy and social media participation is a must. Detail oriented, organized, and focused on accuracy.
From reputed colleges (St. Francis/Villa Marie/Stanley etc) can also be considered if they possess good writing skills. If fresher - he/she should be a graduate / post graduate with English literature, Mass Communication, Journalism with a good command over the English language
Digital Media and Online Portals
Role Category :
UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization – Education is not a primary criteria as long as candidate possesses excellent ENGLISH skills.