- Develop original content for fiction, nonfiction, and short stories.
- Use the written word to express story lines and ideas.
- Develop scripted material for the Web and other communication devices.
- Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic detail, utilizing sources such as newspaper accounts, diaries, and interviews.
- Perform extensive fact-checking.
- Review and submit for approval and revise written material to meet personal standards and satisfy needs of client, publisher, director or producer.
- Judge the quality of content
- Assess the value, importance or quality of content.
- Networking and liaising with other writers, as well as others involved in the industry such as publishers, agents, script editors, producers and directors
Desired Profile :
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within across-departmental team
- Bachelors degree in English, Journalism, or a related field
- Passion, Integrity and Energy!
From reputed colleges (St. Francis/Villa Marie/Stanley etc) can also be considered if they possess good writing skills. If fresher - he/she should be a graduate / post graduate with English literature, Mass Communication, Journalism with a good command over the English language.
UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Digital Media and Online Portals
Functional Area :
Journalism, Editing, Content
Role Category :