- Coordinating and interacting with development teams and client for the development / customization of solution to their requirements.
- Preparation of user manuals, installation qualification and functional requirement specifications.
- Publishing documentation in the format required for project delivery.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and meet all documentation deliverable deadlines.
- Must have a passion for writing.
- Writing case studies and blogs for the projects and websites developed.
- Ability to work in a dynamic work environment and produce highly engaging, precise technical literature within short turnaround times.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Desired Profile :
- Experience in technical writing and content writing.
- Experience of MS Office is a must.
- Knowledge of tools, such as SnagIt, Photoshop, and Visio.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Requirement gathering and maintaining quality standards of the document.
- Capable of working independently with minimal guidance.
- Reviewing documents for language, punctuation, and style or formatting errors with proficiency in descriptive and prescriptive grammar.
From reputed colleges (St. Francis/Villa Marie/Stanley etc) can also be considered if they possess good writing skills. If fresher - he/she should be a graduate / post graduate with English literature, Mass Communication, Journalism with a good command over the English language.
UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG -Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
IT-Software / Software Services
Role Category :